Thursday 9 February 2012

A little note for a big thank you

I just wanted to thank everyone who came to the opening last night, your support and kind words meant a lot. It was great to have so many people there with me to celebrate this show, 'cos I see it as kind of an important show for me...
It will be the last show I have for a while because I really feel the need to settle down in the studio and focus on the body of work that's been in my heart since I was at art school, a body of work that I haven't been ready to embark on until now.
This show marks the end of a phase in my practice, which I have enjoyed, but I'm ready to move on from.
 I wont be showing over the next 12 months or so, I'll be experimenting in the studio, but I will endeavor to post updates on the blog about where it's all going, so stay tuned.
So again, a big thanks for your support of this show, it was  a great send off in to the wide unknowns of where my practice is going now.

No comments:

Post a Comment